| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kano in January is warm at 21.2 °C (70.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.2 °C (55.8 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 16.8 °C (30.2 °F).
- The weather in January is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water is unloaded across an average of 0 days.
- In January the blue above Kano is quite sunny having an average of a sizable 8:54 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:25 long and the longest day is 11:35 long with an average length of 11:29.
- There are approximately 2:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 78.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 21.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kano January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Kano, Nigeria
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Kano:
- Agadez, Niger - 549.9 kms (341.7 miles) N
- Tahoua, Niger - 475.9 kms (295.7 miles) NW
- Birni N'Konni, Niger - 405.6 kms (252 miles) WNW
- Maradi, Niger - 222.6 kms (138.3 miles) NW
- Gaya, Niger - 553.3 kms (343.8 miles) W
- Kandi, Benin - 618.4 kms (384.3 miles) W
- Minna, Nigeria - 347.7 kms (216.1 miles) SW
- Ilorin, Nigeria - 586.5 kms (364.5 miles) SW
- Makurdi, Nigeria - 480 kms (298.3 miles) S
- Enugu, Nigeria - 630.1 kms (391.6 miles) S
- N'Guigmi, Niger - 553.3 kms (343.8 miles) ENE
- Zinder, Niger - 198.8 kms (123.5 miles) NNE
- Maine Soroa, Niger - 396.8 kms (246.6 miles) ENE
- Magaria, Niger - 112.9 kms (70.1 miles) NNE
- Maiduguri, Nigeria - 495.5 kms (307.9 miles) E
- Maroua, Cameroon - 648.3 kms (402.9 miles) ESE
- Jos, Nigeria - 246.1 kms (152.9 miles) S
- Garoua, Cameroon - 609.9 kms (379 miles) ESE
- Yola, Nigeria - 531.8 kms (330.5 miles) SE
- Bamenda, Cameroon - 689.4 kms (428.4 miles) SSE